A Source for Great Hospitality JobsLet's find the right hospitality job for you!
Hotel Housekeeping Jobs
HSS works with hotels, resorts, and casinos to find, and recruit hotel housekeeping staff. Our heritage in the hospitality industry makes us the ideal partner to work with to fill these important positions. Here are some of the Hotel Housekeeping jobs that we fill:
- Housekeepers/ Room Attendants
- Turndown Attendants
- Laundry Attendant
Essential Job Functions for Room Attendant/ Hotel Housekeeper:
- Clean the required number of rooms by shift based on hotel standard
- Make beds, change linens, clean toilets, bathtubs, mirrors, floors and sinks
- Maintain a friendly demeanor when interacting with guests, co-workers and property employees
- Anticipate the guest’s needs and demonstrate Service Passion
- Follow all required safety and standard operating procedures
- Follow all company and regulatory policies
- Report lost and found to Internal Supervisor or Hotel Supervisor
- Ensure that rooms are cleaned to the hotel’s quality standards
Qualifications for Room Attendant/ Housekeeper / Housekeeping jobs:
- Prior housekeeping, cleaning or janitorial experience preferred at least 3 months
- Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM shifts, weekends and holidays are required
What it takes to get a hotel housekeeping job?
What do we look for when hiring for housekeeping jobs? Some experience helps, but so does a great attitude and a willingness to work hard. Hospitality jobs can be very rewarding and often offer a pathway to higher level positions and management positions. Hospitality is one of the
fastest growing industries in America and HSS is growing with it. Come grow with us!
Read More About Hotel Housekeeping Jobs
Below are some articles that you might find useful in your search for jobs in hospitality. Are you wondering what it’s like to work in a hotel or resort? Is hospitality right for you? How can you land a hotel job at one of the leading branded hotels in your area. We want to help you find a great job in hospitality, but we also want to help you have a great career that can grow with your needs.
Our teams are helping warehouses and logistics centers stay open and sanitized. We've teamed with a number of large corporate brands to enhance their surface cleaning efforts using housekeepers and cleaning staff displaced from hotels. It's about keeping spaces...
You Just got hired with HSS! Congrats on this new beginning! Follow these quick easy steps to make a great first impression! Say “YES” to new opportunities. You may be daunted on taking a new role that is not in your comfort zone but your willingness will show your...
There are several benefits of working with a staffing agency such as Hospitality Staffing Solutions. I’ll give you my top three. More Hotel Choices Instead of working for a company with one location, you are working with, in the case of HSS, the largest hospitality...
Find The Best Jobs at a Hotel Many people are attracted to hotels and resorts as places to work. They're clean, centrally located, and can be a great environment to work in everyday. These are all reasons why people enjoy their hospitality job and are always looking...
Hotel Housekeeper Jobs Hotel housekeeping is hard work, but it definitely has some advantages. At HSS we work with housekeepers everyday. Here are some reason why they prefer their hotel housekeeper jobs: Mobility Hotels and resorts vary in terms of size and the...