Banquet Servers & Setup Jobs
HSS is your source for great hotel banquet servers & setup jobs
Working with major hotels across the nation.
Our teams provide hands-on assistance to job seekers nationwide.
As the only national hospitality staffing provider, we’re proud to deploy associates to over 1,000 hotels, resorts, and casinos in 90+ markets, in 37 states. Get in touch with us through our local branch network.
What does a banquet server & setup do?
Servers also known as Waiter, Waitresses, and Banquet Servers serve food and beverages to customers in dining establishments such as hotels and restaurants. They anticipate the needs of the guests and respond professionally to requests.
Is Banquet serving the Right Job for You?
A banquet server job duties are but not limited to greeting guests, leading them to the table, responding to requests, checking table decoration, refilling glasses, anticipating guest needs, and keeping the premises clean.
How Do you Get Banquet Serving Jobs?
This position plays a big role in creating and providing best customer experience and satisfaction. Your ultimate goal should be to provide an exceptional guest experience. You can start the application process by contacting one of our 90+ recruiting offices.
What Makes Banquet Serving Jobs Great?
An important advantage of being a banquet server is that you can work with many different people. Working in the service industry today is an exciting option that rewards teamwork and people with positive attitudes.
Responsibility of Banquet Servers & Setup Jobs
Skills Needed for Banquet Servers & Setup Jobs
- Greet customers, present menus, and explain daily specials to customers
- Answer questions related to menu items and make recommendations
- Take food and beverage orders from customers
- Relay food and beverage orders to the kitchen staff
- Lift and carry trays of food, drinks, dishes and glassware
- May prepare itemized checks and take payment
- Ensure that customers have a satisfying dining experience
- Clear and clean tables
- Work as part of a team, helping coworkers to improve
- Direct customers to coatrooms and restrooms and help with other requests
- Break down table settings, removes tablecloths and linens, and other items
- Follow all required safety and standard operating procedures
- Adhere to all company and regulatory policies, procedures, and standards of conduct
Where Do We Have Banquet Servers & Setup Jobs?