Hotel Server Jobs
HSS is your source for great hotel server jobs
Working with major hotels across the nation.
Our teams provide hands-on assistance to job seekers nationwide.
As the only national hospitality staffing provider, we’re proud to deploy associates to over 1,000 hotels, resorts, and casinos in 90+ markets, in 37 states. Get in touch with us through our local branch network.
What does a hotel server do?
Servers also known as Waiter, Waitresses, and Banquet Servers serve food and beverages to customers in dining establishments such as hotels and restaurants. They anticipate the needs of the guests and respond professionally to requests.
Is Hotel serving the Right Job for You?
Hotel server jobs are available in banquet and meeting rooms, casual dining eateries, and other food service establishments. During busy hours, they are under pressure to serve customers quickly and efficiently. Servers spend most of their work time on their feet. They perform repetitive tasks and lift heavy food trays.
What Makes hotel server Jobs Great?
Serving jobs builds a work ethic you’ll benefit from for the rest of your life. Getting used to a busy atmosphere on the job helps you prepare for any job you get in the future and teaches you how to give it your all and not slack off.
How Do you Get hotel server Jobs?
This position plays a big role in creating and providing best customer experience and satisfaction. Your ultimate goal should be to provide an exceptional guest experience. You can start the application process by filling out the short online form below. Or you can contact one of our 90+ recruiting offices.
Responsibility of Hotel Server Jobs
Skills Needed for Hotel Server Jobs
- Greet customers, present menus, and explain daily specials to customers
- Answer questions related to menu items and make recommendations
- Take food and beverage orders from customers
- Relay food and beverage orders to the kitchen staff
- Lift and carry trays of food, drinks, dishes and glassware
- May prepare itemized checks and take payment
- Ensure that customers have a satisfying dining experience
- Clear and clean tables
- Work as part of a team, helping coworkers to improve
- Direct customers to coatrooms and restrooms and help with other requests
- Break down table settings, removes tablecloths and linens, and other items
- Follow all required safety and standard operating procedures
- Adhere to all company and regulatory policies, procedures, and standards of conduct
Where Do We Have Hotel Server Jobs?